Popular Altcoins Exchange MEXC Global to Retire Chinese Accounts This Month
One of the leading altcoin exchanges in the Chinese region – MEXC Global, formerly known as MXC, revealed that it will be retiring Chinese users’ accounts by the end of December 2021.
- In a detailed Twitter thread, one of the leading Chinese altcoins exchanges, MEXC Global, which was previously called MXC, announced that it will be retiring the accounts of Chinese accounts by the end of December.
- The move comes as a response to the fact that the exchange has struck partnerships with “multiple international investment funds to support the expansion of our global operations.”
The adjustments of corporate governance structure are in progress under the guidance of the new established united board of directors. The new diversified leadership team will be adopted, and the former team will gradually exit after retiring Mainland China user accounts. – Reads the announcement.
- Meanwhile, the exchange revealed the MX Token 2.0 program launch intended to “take a further step in blockchain ecosystem development and talents acquisition.”
- The news doesn’t come much as a surprise to those following the crypto-related events in China.
- While the country is taking a pro-blockchain approach, its attitude towards cryptocurrencies has been nothing short of prohibitive.
- CryptoPotato recently reported that the country’s Communist Party expelled a top official for supporting crypto mining companies.